Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Dami
Curious May 2017 Nigeria

Draped ceremony & reception

Dami, on February 9, 2017 at 05:41 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8
Hello 😊
I plan on getting married in the GTA but I'm also open to having a wedding in the surrounding areas (Cambridge, Hamilton etc) Anyone know where I can find an affordable space to create the pictures attached?
Guest count is 200Wedding is in May

Draped ceremony & reception - 1

Draped ceremony & reception - 2

8 Comments

Latest activity by Dami, on February 9, 2017 at 12:01
  • Dami
    Curious May 2017 Nigeria
    Dami ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've gone back and forth on themes. Now I'm settled on just something classy and elegant with simple details.
    I like the idea of talking to decorators who might be able to help guide me to an appropriate venue
  • Dami
    Curious May 2017 Nigeria
    Dami ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Aw thanks. Will do
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh my goodness! How beautiful! I have no ideas either, but this is just too elegant not to comment on!

Please keep us posted on what you find!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Dami Smiley heart That sounds like a great idea! Maybe they could also recommend locations they vhave worked with in the past too Smiley smile You can also look up the filters on the right and select venues like castles or hotels that will have the elegant style you're looking for. Here they are for Toronto:

Hotel Weddings Toronto

Castle wedding Ontario

Will you have a theme for your wedding? Smiley smile

• Dami
    Curious May 2017 Nigeria
    Dami ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Emilie,
    I really wouldn't mind either country or city. I'm just trying to avoid spending too much on draping. I'd check out the wedding decorators and hopefully I find one that's really affordable.
  • Dami
    Curious May 2017 Nigeria
    Dami ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks Natasha Smiley smile
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I honestly cant help... I just wanted to say WHoa ... that will be beautiful !

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Dami! Welcome to the community! Smiley heart This is such a beautiful draping! I'm so happy to see your ideas! Your wedding will be so elegant! Smiley love You can take a look at the venues in our directory in the GTA and see which ones match your style: Wedding Venues Toronto

You could also have a space decorated with draping. Here's our list of decorators that could be helpful:

Wedding Decorations Toronto

Do you prefer to get married in the city or countryside? Smiley smile What are your wedding colours?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics