Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Shla
Devoted October 2021 Ontario

Do these go?

Shla, on February 12, 2019 at 10:35 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 14
Does this wedding band look okay with this ring? I think it looks cute but have had others say it looks horrible. The gap doesn't bother me at all and it looks really cute to me.

Do these go? 1

14 Comments

Latest activity by Donna Yeung, on April 20, 2019 at 15:32
  • Donna Yeung
    Devoted August 2018 British Columbia
    Donna Yeung ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think it looks gorgeous! I agree with Amanda, whoever is telling you that it looks horrible is just mean. Makes me wonder rif they are happy for your or jealous.

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think the fact that anyone in your life has told you that looks horrible is horrible.

It's about you and what you want. You will have them on your finger forever so as long as you love it and it's comfortable then do it.

I also like the unmatchy look - it's unique

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think the only think that matters is if you like it, and it sounds like you do, so never mnd the others!

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Agreed! Also I love the emerald (?) stone! Smiley love

• K
    Frequent user August 2024 Quebec
    Karine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It does look missmatched but it's also pretty. Not everything has to be a matching set in life! You do you! And own it. If anyone says anything, just smile at then and answer "I don't care..." And go on with your happy life!
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you love it, that's all that matters! My ONLY suggestion would be getting them soldered together, so that they don't rub, and they stay perfectly lined up.

The gap is no big deal... anyone else's opinion is just that: an opinion. I think it's beautiful, and you should go with what you love.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You're the one who needs to be happy with it! I think it's cute and if the space doesn't bother you, leave it the way it is!

• Michelle
    Expert April 2019 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have a similar look! I did order a spacer ring to fill the gap- but you're the one who's gonna wear it everyday so if you love it and don't mind the gap then who cares! I love the look of these wedding bands.

ring setDo these go? 2

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I really like the mis-match you have going on! My rings will be very matchy-matchy since they are a set lol.

I like what Stephanie said, if someone says your ring(s) look horrible, that person is horrible lol. There not the ones wearing this everyday.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Don't rethink it if you love it!! It's what makes you - you!

Personally I would just keep it simple but if you've seen my ring, you know I really like simple Smiley tongue

With that being said, I would get a wedding band that has the same type of diamonds around it like your engagement ring does. Simple and blingy!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

100% up to you! Really at the end of the day it doesn't matter what other people think about your ring it's what YOU think about it! You will look at it every day and if you like it! Then go for it!

Also if anyone tells you you're ring is horrible... tbh THEY'RE HORRIBLE.

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree, if you love it, then go for it! That said, if you did want to try to have it more matchy-matchy, then I'd suggest a slightly smaller pavé band Smiley smile Also I love your engagement ring - I'd never take it off if it were me!

• Shla
    Devoted October 2021 Ontario
    Shla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm super weird and like topsy turvy things, so it never occurred to me to try things that match. 😂 I hadn't planned to wear them together but my fiance has said it would be a little upsetting to him if I stopped wearing the engagement ring after we got married so I'm starting to rethink it. Sometimes at least.

What kind of style do you think would fit it better? When I get the green one back from being sized I'm going to try it with some other bands and am curious what others think may look good. 😊
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I mean, do I think that it "goes"? Not really... But does it matter? Not really! lol

As long as you love it that's all that should matter!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics