Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie June 2024 Alberta

dj Vendor hasn't responded back to my email?

Chantelle, on March 1, 2023 at 16:43 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4

So my wedding isn't until June 22nd 2024, however I had my consultation with the DJ we really want for our wedding reception on February 8th. He told us that there are other events that are lined up on our wedding date, but since we are family friends with his friends, he would make us a priority. He emphasized that we needed to submit what services we want from him within 4 days of initial consultation, which we did! Because after our submission, he would send a follow-up email with the pricing details. We submitted our order by February 9th, so literally the next day after consultation.

It is now March 1st, and I haven't heard anything back from him. I have emailed him on February 14th to ask for an update, but no answer yet. I see that he is active on social media, but I didn't want to reach out via social media. Should I wait or try emailing again? I understand that he may be busy, but I feel like it's been a while now. I pretty much just want confirmation that he has received our order.

Any advice?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on March 10, 2023 at 03:11
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Even though he's saying he's giving you priority, there is a chance that someone else is willing to pay more on your date. Unless they know you personally, it'd be hard to fight with more money.

Try to reach out one more time but if they don't get back in a timely manner, drop them and move on.

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would do what Amanda said and give him a call, your email might have ended up in his junk mail.

Worst case call your mutual friend and see if he can reach out.

• Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with Amanda. Give them a call. Sometimes you don't know who's manning the emails

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Do you have a phone number to contact him? I would possibly call. There's no harm in following up. He might have no received your emails for some reason

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics