Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jknbhjbb
Frequent user July 2017 Ontario

Diy wedding favours

Jknbhjbb, on April 26, 2017 at 22:19

Posted in DIY 35

I was originally planning to do flower seeds with a little tag saying watch love grow but I ran into a big bump with the seller for seeds. Needless to say I ended up looking up these antique key bottle openers on Amazon. For about $80 I got 120 keys which was more than I even needed. I printed the...
I was originally planning to do flower seeds with a little tag saying watch love grow but I ran into a big bump with the seller for seeds. Needless to say I ended up looking up these antique key bottle openers on Amazon. For about $80 I got 120 keys which was more than I even needed. I printed the tags cut them each out then glued them to card stock. After many nights and a sore arm they're finally done. I ended up putting the keys in a linen bag with the tag tied to the bag. I had a big basket to put them in so the bags were convenient.
What are you guys doing for your favours?

Diy wedding favours - 1

35 Comments

• Jknbhjbb
    Frequent user July 2017 Ontario
    Jknbhjbb ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yea it was definitely a great find. I had look at bottle stoppers and ran into the same problem with the cost too.

Have you looked into anything else?

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Amanda!

I’m so happy you meet you here! I can't wait to get to know you more! Smiley heart

It looks so nice! You really did a good job!

Here I send you link with more ideas. I also did a game.

Gift ideas for your bridesmaids

Test: Which Color Should Your Bridesmaids Wear?

I think you will like it.

How is the planning going?

Let me know xx

• Cassidi
    Beginner September 2017 Alberta
    Cassidi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    These are so cute and I'm very impressed with the price! We were looking at doing pineapple bottle openers but all the ones I could find online were at least $4.50 each, way too much when we have 200+ guests coming. Love the little quote too, great find!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics