Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cara
Newbie October 2018 British Columbia

diy Flower Bouquets

Cara, on November 15, 2017 at 15:28 Posted in DIY 0 6
Has anyone had success making their own bridal and bridal party bouquets? I want to try it to save some money, but am afraid of winding up with unattractive bouquets!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Sidni, on January 5, 2018 at 01:56
  • Sidni
    Frequent user July 2018 Saskatchewan
    Sidni ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I made my own bouquets for my upcoming wedding in July with faux flowers that I purchased from Michaels and a wholesale store. They turned out fantastic and I saved a lot of money!

Here is a front view of the bouquet, just have to add the ribbon to finish it!diy Flower Bouquets 1

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would suggest looking at a some videos on Youtube and getting some faux flowers with which to practice. There are tons of discussions on Wedding Wire regarding DIY bouquets.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you considering using real or fake flowers? Can you try a trial, both to see if you are happy with the outcome but also to price out whether it will be cost effective?

• M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Could not trust myself any less for the bouquets. However we will do the centrepieces and decoration diy and will order the bouquets from a florist.
    I wish I didn’t have to pay all that money, but my composition skills are nowhere to be found.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would suggest making one first. Even if you buy really cheap-looking ones from a dollar store or thrift store to test out how it would look. Friends suggested we do a test run on our centrepieces and we learned we have to do some work on spray painting.

• Joelle
    Newbie August 2018 Quebec
    Joelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

OMG!! I am also trying to this, but I don't know from where to start!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics