Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brittany
Beginner August 2017 Ontario

Different bridesmaids gifts?

Brittany, on January 31, 2017 at 19:39 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5

Hey Girls! Question for you all!

I'm planning on getting my bridesmaids each bracelets for their gifts. I plan on getting them all in the same metal to wear on the day of the wedding - their dresses are different styles in the same colour. But my girls (8 of them) all have different styles and I can't find one that I think everyone would like. I'd hate to waste my money on something that wouldn't get worn again. I have found bracelets in different styles I'd like to buy that are around the same price ranges.

Is it ok to get the girls all different gifts? Or is that an etiquette no?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Kacy, on February 1, 2017 at 07:47
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree with everyone! I think your girls would appreciate that you gave their gifts some thought and that it is personal to them Smiley smile win-win for all Smiley winking
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Brittany! Smiley heart That's perfectly ok! I think that's a great idea! What type of bracelets did you choose? Smiley smile Will they all be the same metal in the end? You could also take a look at these mix and match ideas: Bridesmaids Accessories to Mix & Match I think it's great that bridesmaids each get to have something that match their personnality! How many bridesmaids do you have? What colour will be their dresses?

• Shannon
    Newbie August 2017 Ontario
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    They are all getting bracelets and all in the same price range so they will be somewhat comparable but with a personal touch. Sounds perfect.
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think it is sweet and totally appropriate to get each woman a gift that suits her as an individual- meaningful and from the heart!

I think they will appriciate the extra thought a lot (I would!)

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think that's very considerate of you!!! I think it would look amazing and really show their personalities, and show them how much you care about them as more than just props for your photos

Wonderful idea!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics