Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Did you like each other when you first met?

Emilie, on November 28, 2016 at 07:04 Posted in Before the wedding 0 20

Hey beautiful Smiley heart

Let's see how things were in the first moments of your love story... Did you like each other when you first met? Smiley tongue

Continue your movie here >> How were your first dates?

20 Comments

Latest activity by Melanie, on December 26, 2016 at 09:50
  • Melanie
    Curious September 2017 Ontario
    Melanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did, but I was dating someone at the time and my best friend had a crush on him, so I tried to set him up with her Smiley tongue They went out on a dinner once but he said it was awkward esepcially since he just wanted me Smiley smile

• Kylie
    Frequent user September 2017 Manitoba
    Kylie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I thought he was cute but I have a tendency to over think everything. So I thought he was a little old for me and that he couldn't possibly be interested in me.
  • Amanda
    Curious July 2018 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Whoops, I answered this last time. But in short - yes, pretty well immediately.

He was a little tipsy, and I had a few beers. We talked for hours at the bar...then went dancing!!!

• Shannon
    Devoted June 2020 British Columbia
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    When we first met he was in a relationship with someone else but when I saw him down the hall my world shifted. It must have shown because the friend I was walking with looked at me and said "no, absolutely not, hes taken." He has told me recently that just after he caught sight of me that same day his heart skipped a beat and he really wanted to kiss me.Fast forward a year and a half, he became single but I was with someone. We started hanging out occasionally though and he became one of my very best friends.
    After I ended things with the guy I had been with I asked my fiancé on our first date and its been kind of a whirlwind romance from there, but I am loving every minute of it.
  • Meaggan
    Newbie June 2018 Ontario
    Meaggan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes I was shy and he kept making me laugh
  • C
    Curious January 2017 Alberta
    Charlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes...very much.
  • Lindsay
    Curious December 2016 Ontario
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    At first I thought he hated me for breaking his truck but it turns out that I was wrong. After we figured everything out for insurance, he ended up asking me out on a date
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Why??? I think it is cute (yeah, dorky, but we all did it!)

• Rory
    Frequent user August 2017 British Columbia
    Rory ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

lol thanks melissa! im hopeing everyone else forgets so these kind of stories dont get told at the wedding Smiley smile

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is one of the sweetest and cutest things I have ever heard Smiley love

• Rory
    Frequent user August 2017 British Columbia
    Rory ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I kind of answered this previously, he is actualy the first guy i ever remeber liking, i was obsessed, like had his name and phone number ettched int my door obsessed. We hung out all the time so he must have liked me too but he got alot of attention from other girls lol .

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is so cute Dionne! Smiley heart I'm so happy for you! You two are getting married!!! It's so exciting! What dress do you have in mind for your big day? You can take a look at these for ideas Smiley smile

My wedding dress in 3 pictures

8 dresses with different back styles

Would you dare wearing a colourful dress?

What are you looking forward to most about your wedding? Smiley smile

• Dionne
    Beginner May 2023 Ontario
    Dionne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We were so damn close when we first met and it was almost like I had finally found the one person who truly gets who I am and gets what I am about. I'm so in love with this man he's my bestfriend and my lover who I want to be with for the rest of my life
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We did immediately like each other! When he got to my house to pick me up for our first date, I got a call from him. We had been texting and IMing back and forth but had never heard each other's voices before. I answered and he later told me that he loved the sound of my voice that first time he heard it! It turns out that he couldn't open our front gate on our porch to get to the door so I told him that I would come open it for him but he still had to come all the way to the front door! He wasn't scared away so that was a good sign! He came to the door and met my mom (I was living at home at the time and that way my mom could give a description to the cops if he turned out to be a creeper Smiley winking ). My mom and I exchanged a glance before we left that said "This one is cute!" We ended up having a 6 hour first date where we went to Olive Garden and then mini golf! We've essentially been inseparable ever since.

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Those are the best dates! Smiley shame Clearly you two are meant to be!

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We like each other but took things so. We got know each other before getting serious.
  • Cheryl
    Expert December 2017 British Columbia
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He thought I was cute, I was annoyed at him because he tried to shove a chicken nugget in my face...
  • Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We hit it off from the very beginning. Our first coffee date ended up being 3 hours long because the conversation was good, this was impressive because both of us are introverts and quite happy to sit silently beside each other on the couch. We exchanged numbers and proceeded to text for the rest of the evening. We went on our 2nd date 2 days later where he kissed me and our 3rd date the following weekend and have been pretty much inseparable for the past 4 years Smiley smile

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We got along great because he was dating one of my friends! We didn't talk all that much as he wasn't exactly the social type but he was a nice guy and wasn't a jerk like most guys so I was cool with him!

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This makes me alugh too- I thought he was a High School student. He looked so young! I wondered why we would be working in the middle of the day.....So we got along jsut fine, but I initially thought of him as a kid. Until I found out he was in fact older than I!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics