Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vanessa
Newbie April 2019 Nova Scotia

Destination wedding - wedding packages with the most value?

Vanessa, on February 17, 2018 at 17:24 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
Hey guys

We're in the very early planning stages of our destination wedding and I'm wondering who has the best wedding packages with the most value? Our guestlist keeps climbing so we're becoming more and more budget-conscious.
Thanks!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Robyn, on March 24, 2018 at 00:39
  • R
    Newbie November 2018 Quintana Roo
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just booked in with now sapphire resort and the wedding package I got is $3600 us but that is only for 25 people. If you have more than 25 it is 100us plus tax per person (Dinner, cocktail, cake). It adds up fast if you have a lot of people coming.....
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can go to a travel agency and they usually have some great deals or can at least help you find the best one for you. Also just remember with destination weddings the percentage of guests that attend is much lower than a non destination. A friend of mine was concerned about planning it all for a certain amount and only a quarter showing so what she did was before she official booked and planned she got her desired guest list and contacted them all and telling them it's destination this is that dates we are planning what are the chances of you actually being able to attend. This way you can really get an idea of who will most likely be able to attend.
  • Amber
    Newbie April 2019 Ontario
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Check out Sandos playacar! We’re booked there for April 2019! The wedding packages seem great and it works well for budget for ourselves and guests. They also have a sandos eco resort which I believe you can go to if you’ve booked at playacar. Happy planning!
  • Vanessa
    Newbie April 2019 Nova Scotia
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Whoops!

Down south... Mayan Riviera is my favorite so far
  • Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Where abouts are you looking to go? There are many different packages, but definitely decide a country or location and then look at the agents/companies that will provide packages there.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics