Has anyone used a destination wedding planner? I was contacted by a few and found out that they would do all the planning from flight, resort, speaking to the wedding coordinator at the resort, decor, flowers, photography etc...all this for free as they get paid some other way (like through the resort or something) and then if you want them to come to be there to organize on the day of the wedding there is a fee. Is this true for most? Just want to make sure this is legit. Just seems too good to be true that they are doing this and I don't have to pay for anything unless I want them to come on the wedding trip
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Wedding Registry
Wedding Registry 101
Make your wedding guests love you even more! How and why modern couples should...
Wedding Registry
9 Major Wedding Registry Don’ts
Ready to set up a wedding registry? We’ve got etiquette tips and advice to make...
Wedding Registry
11 Questions to Ask Your Wedding Registry Consultant
There’s more to registering than choosing stuff. Get up to speed by asking your...