Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sheri
Beginner November 2018 Ontario

Destination Cruise Wedding - November 2018

Sheri, on November 26, 2017 at 10:22 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4
Hi everyone, I am in the midst of planning a cruise destination wedding and I am planning to do a less traditional ceremony. Have any of you attended or planned a cruise wedding. What cruise line did you use? I am leaning toward Carnival or Royal Caribbean Also if you had a cruise wedding and can speak to the flexibility of the ceremony please share.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Sheri, on November 28, 2017 at 18:33
  • Sheri
    Sheri ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks so much I will definitely check them out
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Sheri, I found a few recent discussions of other couples planning cruise weddings, I thought you might want to check them out and maybe get involved

https://www.weddingwire.ca/forums/cruise-wedding-and-group-vow-renewal--t9901

https://www.weddingwire.ca/forums/planning-a-cruise--t3987

• Sheri
    Sheri ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That’s what I have heard. How many guest did she have? Did she have it at sea? Did she do the wedding on the deck?
  • Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Last year my FH and I were in our friend's wedding that took place on the Regal Princess! It was the most beautiful wedding! I am not too sure about the planning process but my friend told me that it is a million times less stressful than planning a traditional wedding. She had a coordinator that she could email any questions or concerns.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics