Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hania
Beginner December 2017 Pakistan

Desi brides-to-be

Hania, on December 7, 2016 at 23:23 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 8
Hi All! If there are any indian/pakistani brides to be here for 2017 winter weddings, I'd like to start a discussion on colors and themes that are in fashion!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 25, 2018 at 08:44
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The colour of the bridal wear is now anu colour you choose for yourself. Red isn't for every bride now adays.

Cousin wore burgundy i believe and one wore orange. Another chose hot pink. Its your choice out of the box.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Hania! That's amazing! Smiley love I can't wait to hear all about your preparations! You can have a look at our Real Weddings section for more ideas. Different brides have gone that route too Smiley smile Were you looking for other colours besides the red and gold of your dress?

• Hania
    Hania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey! My wedding will be in Pakistan. Let's see what happens!!
  • Hania
    Hania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm located in Toronto. And the wedding would be a total of 5 days of events!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Hania Smiley heart That's great! So I guess it will be like a destination wedding! Where are you located in Canada? You could put your location here on your profile, that will help you find vendors and meet other brides near you. Smiley smile What traditions will you be including in your wedding? How many days will your wedding be? I can't wait to hear all about it!! Smiley love

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Hania,I'm afraid I can't offer any ideas for a Desi wedding - but I would love to hear your plans and the themes you are thinking about!
    Are you planning your wedding in Pakistan from Canada? Are you finding it difficult to make plans,?
  • Hania
    Hania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey Emilie. I will be getting married in Pakistan since bith of our extended families reside there and it's too expensive to get them all here.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Hannia!! Welcome to the community! Smiley heart I'm so happy to hear about your wedding! I love that Canada has such a beautiful variety of weddings and traditions. I hope you'll be able to connect with more Canadian Desi brides in here. I see that your location says Pakistan. Is this the location of your wedding? Or will you get married in Canada? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics