Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J. M.
Curious September 2020 Ontario

Day of organization

J. M., on August 18, 2020 at 08:06 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4
Hey! Kinda a very silly odd questions for the day of. I like to be very organized with my stuff. We have a hotel room about 2 km from the cottage which is where our wedding will take place. How did you stay organized with your car keys, phone, etc (I’m concerned about loosing my room key lol) what did you use? Purse? I know brides don’t “need” their phone but I don’t feel comfortable leaving it in the hotel room.
Thanks 🤪

4 Comments

Latest activity by Heather, on August 24, 2020 at 15:04
  • Heather
    Curious September 2020 British Columbia
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I purchased a clutch to hold all my belongs, and some extra lip stick and things like that, and I will just leave it at my chair when I am socializing with my guests. I usually like the make sure that what I want fits in my clutch though, and so I usually "test" it the best way I can.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My plan is to have a little clutch. I'm also going to ask one of my bridesmaids to hold onto it or to be in charge of checking to make sure I have it. She will be my "got it?" girl!
  • Emilie
    Curious August 2020 Alberta
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey there. I think the best thing to do would be to have a clutch with all of your important items. Give it to someone you trust that isn't the bridal party and make sure they know you need it back before you leave. If you have a wedding planner organizing things on the day of they would usually hold on to it.
  • Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got myself a small purse to hold the essentials (phone, lipstick, tylenol, etc) which I will probably be leaving at my spot at the head table for the majority of the night.

I like the idea of having my phone on me to take some selfies with my friends at the reception, even though we're paying for a photographer I'd like to take some photos of my own for silly social media posts

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics