Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner August 2018 Alberta

Day of coordinator vs. wedding planner

Kayley, on August 9, 2017 at 23:33 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 3
I'm leaning towards a Day Of Coordinator but doing a bulk of the planning ourselves - this may be a silly questions but do most Wedding Coordinators offer just Day Of?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 4, 2018 at 11:46
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Day of coordinator takes cae of your vendors and to communicate with them as needed. Planner does make arrangements for what you need and what source they deal with. Price changes based on the service you need and season.
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kayley! You'll need to ask each wedding planner, and hopefully they have different services or packages listed on their website or WeddingWire page Smiley smile My wedding planner offered a few different levels of planning service from full planning to month-of coordination, but she also had a minimum price requirement for peak wedding season (which my wedding fell under).

Check out our wedding planners in Calgary!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not sure about this as I've never actually had a conversation with one before. We hired one for day of coordination, but she takes over our expenses and talks to the vendors a month leading up to the wedding to take away and stress that may come along during that time. Ask a million questions when looking for one to ensure they best suit your needs.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics