Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rebecca
Expert October 2023 Newfoundland and Labrador

Dances & Little Bittles

Rebecca, on June 14, 2022 at 16:21 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 9

Since children are a hot topic on here the last few days, I'm having a child friendly wedding Smiley smile

It just works best for us. We have a son(2) Master Luke and our daughter (7) Chewbacca just kidding, Ava.

we have a parent dance with our parents but i would love to have a mama dada dance with our babes, i heard the song Never Grow up - Taylor Swift and got that idea but wanted to get other song ideas.

Dances & Little Bittles 1

9 Comments

Latest activity by Rebecca, on July 6, 2022 at 16:32
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I didnt even think of it being showed when they get married oh my gosh can you imagine ?!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Something you will remember for years down your marriage and to see how young they were when they get married.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Smiley heart that's such a good idea Smiley heart ill ask my best friend to do it on my dads camera!!!

my daughter is very sentimental so this will be huge to her but no one can comment on it if she cries because she will storm off haha (learned this the hard way watching encanto and she cried when casita fell and i asked her if she was okay because she was crying and she left and wouldn't finish the movie with me hahah )

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got teary eyed reading your post, definitely have a mama dada dance with your kids! If you haven't thought too far ahead ask someone to video it for your kids to see in the years to come

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love them to death, they are growing so fast, I wish we had the money for a big wedding but they understand and they rather make money. Since I'm going to see them they prefer that since they will get to actually hang out with me, as for the wedding they know I'll be busy.

Grand parents are the best for that. Smiley shame

• Rebecca
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ou thats another good one

• Yami
    Frequent user October 2022 Ontario
    Yami ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love Taylor Swift and that song is so lovely!!! 🥹 I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack is a cute song too! 🥰
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    See that makes complete sense to me !!! And I love that your making the trip to see your nieces and nephews clearly an awesome auntie!
    Also I love the idea of a kid free night as well thankfully one of the sets of grandparents have decided to take my two for the night
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh my god I was going to say we need to be best friends because I would so call my kids that lol.

Since we are having the smallest wedding we decided no kids, besides only our groomsman has 1 child and another on the way but he wants a kid free zone day. My nieces and nephews are all grown teenagers and live out of town and need to work, so we are going down this summer to see them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics