Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Frequent user August 2022 Ontario

Cue the music! ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต

Keri, on May 31, 2018 at 17:59 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8
Hey everyone! (I feel like Iโ€™ve been on WW waaaay more as we creep up to the โ€œ1 year toโ€ mark! ๐Ÿ™ƒ)

Wanting to hear some DJ quotes/feedback to get an idea from ppl... Music is crucial for us & having a fun dance party! Trying to not spend a fortune though ๐Ÿ˜ณ

8 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on June 5, 2018 at 11:14
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We have a few friends who also did this for their weddings and it worked out well.

• K
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Keri ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah, I know! Iโ€™ve been shocked at how pricey Iโ€™ve been seeing DJโ€™s listed at. Glad to hear your music worked out so well! Weโ€™ve been wondering how feasible it would be to do the same thing, so itโ€™s great to hear some success stories!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ok...wow!...DJs cost way more than I ever thought according to all these other posts.

Our music costs were $0 as we did it all ourselves. We created a few playlists in iTunes that were kept on our laptop and iPod and hooked them up directly to some speakers which we borrowed from a family friend. We played the appropriate list at the appropriate time and it was as easy as that. It was also super fun to make the playlists! Smiley smile

• Andie
    Expert May 2019 Ontario
    Andie ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our DJ was $675 for cocktail/dinner music and then the reception music
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We paid just over $700 for him to provide relaxing music during dinner and the reception.
  • Marcia
    Super August 2018 Manitoba
    Marcia ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our DJ package was $700 for the ceremony and the reception (at the same location). It also comes with dance lights for the dance floor.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went with the preferred DJ for our venue and it's costing approximately $2000 which includes:

- DJ

- 10 up lights

- lighting technician

- projector

- table spotlights

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ยท
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think our DJ for the basic package was $975. But we also got the photo booth and ceremony music with them, so it was $2000 for everything

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics