Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sheri
Beginner November 2018 Ontario

Cruise Wedding and Group Vow Renewal

Sheri, on November 25, 2017 at 21:52 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 5
Hi everyone, I am in the midst of planning a cruise destination wedding and I am planning to do a less traditional ceremony. My wedding theme is “happily ever after.” And my hope is for all parts of our moment to be reflect and filled with love. My intent is to have a short exchange of vows for myself and my better half. Followed by a vow renewal for the couple in attendance who desire to renew their vows followed by a prayer for the group. So far I anticipate it being six other couples. All guest are expected to wear white for the females and black for the men. If any one has experience or found articles or videos with theme do tell. Also if you had a cruise wedding and can speak to the flexibility of the ceremony please share.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Sheri, on November 27, 2017 at 22:33
  • Sheri
    Sheri ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks I have a vision so I really hope it can be done
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is a very original idea! Good for you for sharing the love! I think in regards to the ceremony you will need to speak with the cruise company.

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes I'm not sure how this works exactly either! But is a very cool idea!!! I wish I had thought of it, it sounds very nice!
  • Sheri
    Sheri ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Stephanie for the encouragement
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't have any advice, I just wanted to tell you I think this is a really cool idea! What a great way to celebrate love for all of you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics