Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle
Newbie June 2022 Quebec

Creating registry

Michelle, on January 5, 2022 at 21:44 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4

Hi! I believe weddingwire doesn't give the option to create a page for registry... How did you create and communicated your registry?

I want to give a list of things we want, but without necessarily give a website/store... Many registry apps require a store and link, which I really don't like in our case.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on February 5, 2022 at 18:55
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you do use amazon or ebay sites, they have a registry you can set up and have items guests can purchase at their price range. Its something to think about and other stores you have in mind can be added for what you really need.

Charity is a good way to also have guests put their choice of amounts under your name for a gift if you feel that is the way you want to go. Something you feel a family member has gone through to help others in the same way in return.

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We will have been together for close to 9 years when we get married and since we are already living together it didn't make sense to us to have one....

• Michelle
    Newbie June 2022 Quebec
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Alyx! Yes it makes sense haha, it's helpful Smiley smile I'll check it out

• A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I used the knot for our wedding website (I think it’s way better than wedding wires wedding website) and they have an automatic registry column but Instead of linking a registry in that registry column, I deleted the whole column and added a new column you can add a title and a text box. So I titled it registry ( we are doing a honeymoon fund instead of a registry) so I added a cute poem about the honeymoon fund and that’s it!
    Hopefully that made sense!! Lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics