Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Peter
Newbie July 2022 British Columbia

Creating a New Page?

Peter, on October 23, 2019 at 22:33 Posted in Tech support 0 4

Hi There,

I am trying to create just a regular HTML page within the website to hold some text, images and direct our guests to our gift registry. I can't seem to figure out how to do this within the website builder. It only seems to allow me to add pre-designed highly specific pages which are really restricted (i.e. there is no plain text one). Why on earth would I want to add a quiz, but not be able to edit a page to setup a registry, or add a map of the city with key locations marked, etc.? Is it really this restrictive or am I missing something?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Kelsey, on June 22, 2021 at 20:58
  • Kelsey
    Frequent user June 2022 Ontario
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yup, I ended up adding a "blog" page as the page for our wedding party individual bios and pictures
  • Martina
    Newbie August 2021 Ontario
    Martina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

How can you add another welcome page as a new page? It doesn't show up on the side bar under "Add New" but it shows down below under "Recently Added." When I view as guest, I don't see it shows Leave a comment down below. I notice on my friends pages, it shows. Could that be an old version?

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Contact weddingwire directly im sure they can help!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For a regular page you have to add it as either a Welcome page or a Blog page.

(Difference between the two are that the Welcome page allows for comments on your posts and the Blog page does not.)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics