Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Morgan
Newbie May 2021 Ontario

covid Wedding Advice

Morgan, on February 21, 2021 at 21:08 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 3

What is something you are glad you did/wished you had/or wouldn't do again?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on February 28, 2021 at 16:46
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If there was going to be a wedding for us both during this time, I would do as some couples did for their day with family and friends staying in their cars and watching the ceremony outside the venue or house. A photographer, videographer and Officiant would be present to give their services as needed for the ceremony. The families would then approach one at a time to come wish us and give us their gift without any physical contact and photos being distance wise table length. Reception would be celebrated another time or Anniversary so that we would have other family members present for the party.
  • Morgan
    Newbie May 2021 Ontario
    Morgan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for the reply! this was very helpful Smiley smile

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm glad we had a small ceremony and reception (even though we were missing people). It was intimate and low stress. Our closest friends as our wedding party and some family were able to attend a ceremony on the beach near our favorite park and then my parents hosted a small reception. It meant a lot more that it was small, and I felt like I had time to enjoy our reception without bouncing from person to person all night long.

I wish we had had the photographer come to the small reception. We are planning on having a larger reception this year, but I wish we had photos of the small one. We only booked a few hours for our small wedding, and at the time I wanted to save photos for 2021. I also wish we had danced. At the time it seemed weird to dance in such an informal setting, but I wish we had taken a moment for our first dance. If I had a time machine that's what I would change!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics