Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sheri-Lyn
Frequent user May 2022 Ontario

covid Could not stop us!

Sheri-Lyn, on June 2, 2020 at 00:16

Posted in Just married 42

We have postponed our big wedding with all our family & friends but, we decided that COVID was not stopping us from getting married on our date! There is a reason most couples pick a certain date and we had a big countdown looking forward to it. That date becam so special and important to us....

cfb_61297.jpg

cfb_61299.jpg

cfb_61301.jpg

We have postponed our big wedding with all our family & friends but, we decided that COVID was not stopping us from getting married on our date!

There is a reason most couples pick a certain date and we had a big countdown looking forward to it. That date becam so special and important to us. So we already had our Marriage license since before everything got bad and shut down so last minute we decided that we were still going to het legally married on our original date. We are so happy we did this, this was the best day ever and next year when we get to celebrate with our loved ones that day will be just as special in it's own way. We will finally get to share this with them.
If any brides are trying to decide whether to do something like this or wait all together... I highly suggest going this route, it was nice having the small intimate ceremony.

42 Comments

• Sheri-Lyn
    Sheri-Lyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Embrace the changes needed to be made so you can enjoy the day. I hope yours is as amazing as ours was.

We will be having our big celebration next year now at almost our 1 year Anniversary.

• Darmae
    Curious December 2020 Ontario
    Darmae ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations! 💕
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations! 🎉🍾🥂🥳
  • J
    Frequent user October 2020 Ontario
    Jess ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations! You look so happy!! If we can't have our planned wedding in October, we will definitely be doing something like this. Way to make the best of a situation!!

• Haylee
    Frequent user July 2020 Ontario
    Haylee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love this so much. Congratulations on your wedding! Such beautiful, personal photos. This really gives me some extra pep about my upcoming "covid wedding" end of July.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations!!! You guys look amazing and I hope it really was a beautiful and magical day for you Smiley heart

• Sheri-Lyn
    Sheri-Lyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much, we are so happy with them. Our photographer is amazing and so talented. If anyone needs a photographer still check her out www.loveandivy.com
  • Sheri-Lyn
    Sheri-Lyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Our ceremony was in his sister's back yard, she was also our officiant. We had 7 people total but that included the family who lived in the home and they watched from the back door of the house. After the ceremony we went to the front yard with some champagne and had the rest of the wedding party and a few family members do a drive by for about a half hour. Once that was done we went with just out photographer for a little shoot to capture some awesome memories of this day. The photos I attached are a few of them by our photographer www.loveandivy.com. 😍
  • Karley
    Curious September 2020 Nova Scotia
    Karley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats!! Your pictures are beautiful

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations! Love that picture of you two by the water.

How did everything go down? Was the ceremony at the park or your backyard? How many people were there and did you do anything beyond the ceremony?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics