Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katrina
Newbie September 2021 Manitoba

Couples getting married on September 18, 2021 in Manitoba

Katrina, on November 3, 2020 at 12:36 Posted in Manitoba 0 5
Hey everyone! I noticed there was a page here listing people in Manitoba all getting married on September 18,2021. I just thought I would reach out and see how everyone’s planning was going and how everyone is feeling in terms of still being able to have the wedding you all envision by our wedding date. Things are looking grim here lately as you all know and while I have been optimistic about things, lately I am getting a little worried 😔 But I am still going to continue to plan as usual and hope for the best! I am crossing my fingers and toes that we can all have the weddings we are hoping for! 💕

5 Comments

Latest activity by Trish, on February 23, 2021 at 15:06
  • Trish
    Newbie June 2022 Manitoba
    Trish ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey Dear!

Ours was originally supposed to be around 120 people, so very much like you! If we can't have it indoors, my brother and sister in law have graciously offered their properly for an outdoor tent wedding and we will just have to change up our plans! Fingers crossed for all of us that this summer/fall works out!

Trish

• Katrina
    Katrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes the vaccine rollout has definitely been a game changer and is making me feel a little more oprimistic as well. My wedding is sitting at around 120 people and it is an indoor venue so I’m hoping for at least 100 people indoors by then although that might not be happening. But like you said, I too feel that the numbers could likely be at least 50-75. How many people are you planning to have Trish?
  • Trish
    Newbie June 2022 Manitoba
    Trish ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Dear!
    September 18, 2021 as well!
    I am feeling quite optimistic. With the vaccine approvals moving forward, the government saying 1.2 million vaccinations done by June and with herd immunity now setting in.. I think we will be good to have probably 50-75 indoors and 100 outdoors! Im not sure how many you're having for your wedding but if those numbers fit into your plan then I think you will be good!

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats on the engagement and picking a date! How's the wedding planning going?!

If you need any help or have questions, feel free to ask any of us! We're all here for each other!

• Darian
    Darian ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It’s been a rough time to plan a wedding, I keep getting reassured by everyone that everything will be better by September but I’m not sure. It’s been hard to stay optimistic. I’ve been trying to plan my wedding like normal this whole time and I’m just going to try and make a plan B as I go along. I really hope we can all still have our weddings, even if they have to be reduced. Reading all these stories of couples having to postpone multiple times or cancel just breaks my heart.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics