Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Caitlin
Newbie October 2022 Manitoba

Couples getting married on October 8, 2022 in Manitoba

Caitlin, on August 11, 2021 at 09:01 Posted in Manitoba 0 1

Hi fellow couples in Manitoba! My name is Caitlin and my fiance's name is Josh. Like you, we're getting married on October 8, 2022 (yay Thanksgiving long weekend). It finally feels like plans are becoming a reality. We got engaged on Christmas Eve and decided to wait a year in hopes that COVID would not affect our big day. We're tying the knot at Fort Gibraltar.

1 Comment

Latest activity by Amanda, on August 15, 2021 at 13:37
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just wanted to say welcome to WeddingWire! And congrats on the engagement! Christmas eve must've been special?! My fiance purposed to me Christmas morning 2017.

We feel the same way about finally feels real and a reality. We've postponed twice now because of covid and I'm very hopeful that by next summer we'll be in a good place. I just hope that my wedding isn't crashed by forest fires. We would've had our wedding last weekend in Kelowna and you've probably heard about all the forest fires in BC. We're kinda relived that we postponed to next year.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask anyone of us! We're all here to help each other Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics