Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashlea
Curious June 2021 Alberta

Couples getting married on January 23, 2021 in Alberta

Ashlea, on April 25, 2020 at 20:00 Posted in Alberta 0 5
For everyone getting married in January, are you postponing or just waiting it out before deciding?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vanessa, on April 30, 2020 at 15:06
  • Vanessa
    Devoted December 2021 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Not a problem!! Good luck with yours as well.

• Ashlea
    Ashlea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Good idea, thank you. And good luck with your wedding!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I can just imagine how difficult that would be .. I got my dress in January but I wouldn't want to buy online either. I think some stores will be opening end of May/June. You could maybe start emailing or phoning places to see how long it takes for dresses to come in so once stores are open, you can make appointments right away and have a few dresses in mind that you'd like to try on. I know David's bridal is about 4-5 months which is much shorter than a lot of places.

• Ashlea
    Ashlea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you. I think we are waiting it out too, but I haven’t even been able to look for a dress yet! I was planning on going this month, but with the shops being closed I don’t know what to do, hopefully they can open soon. I’m not comfortable with ordering online :/
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello - so our wedding isn't January 2021 but we are just a little bit before that .. December 5, 2020.

For us, we are definitely waiting it out as our venue isn't even looking at our dates yet in regards to postponing. Our fingers are crossed that everything works out and I believe that we will know in a couple months how the rest of the year will go.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics