Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Curious July 2018 Ontario

Couples getting married on 7/July/2018 in Ontario

Nicole, on March 22, 2017 at 20:15 Posted in Ontario 0 10
Any others getting married July 7th!? Would love to talk to others and share some wedding planning! Currently searching all sorts of venders and would love to exchange information Smiley smile We haven't booked anything yet but have a few in mind, just need to visit.

10 Comments

Latest activity by Keena, on July 3, 2018 at 06:36
  • Keena
    Keena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m also getting married July 7th on Ontario ... Only 4 more days to go .. Good luck to all ..
  • C
    Newbie July 2018 Ontario
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

OMG does time ever FLY by when your wedding planning!!! AHH less then 6 months to go ladies!!

• N
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Time goes so fast! We have yes! Have you?
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm getting Married on July 7, 2018! I can't wait. We got engaged two months ago and those months have already flown by.

Did you already pick a venue?

• Barbara
    Devoted July 2018 Ontario
    Barbara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are getting married at the country heritage park in milton. Both ceremony and reception will be done there. It is absolutely beautiful if you're looking for something different.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Nicole! It's so nice to meet you! I can't wait to hear more about your wedding plans too! You can always join us in our daily discussions. Here's what's been going on lately:

Help! deciding between two venues in toronto. berkeley vs 2nd floor

What percentage of people coming are from your side?

The venue and catering. Check?

I look forward to hear about your plans! Smiley smile What venues are you looking into?

• Sabrina
    Curious July 2017 Ontario
    Sabrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Getting married the day after in Cold water Ontario.
  • N
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's amazing! We would love to use our property but it's not near big enough where we are. We too wanted $5000 but have upped to $8000 to try and find something!
  • Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Nice! We have decided to use my fiances moms property so we dont have to look for a venue which is nice BUT we do have an entire summer of yard work to do to get it ready haha.
    And we are also on a budget. We were hoping to keep everything under $5000 but i think we are more realistically looking at about $7000 budget.
  • N
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are the same! We've picked the date and have talked lots and have lots of ideas. We are starting with venue, we know what we want, it's just finding it. And on a budget!
  • Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Im getting married July 7th but out in BC Smiley smile Def a little bit overwhelmed. Haha. We have a lot of ideas but dont even know where to start with the actual planning haha. Its still so far away!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics