Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Diana
Beginner September 2017 Ontario

Help! deciding between two venues in toronto. berkeley vs 2nd floor

Diana, on March 18, 2017 at 15:36 Posted in Wedding reception 0 3
Ladies and gents, we need your help! We are deciding between two locations. Both are beautiful in their own way and completely helpful. We haven't been to an event at either location. If you've been to an event at Berkeley Fieldhouse or 2nd floor events, we'd love to hear from you.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Diana, on March 24, 2017 at 07:50
  • Diana
    Beginner September 2017 Ontario
    Diana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We've done tours of both and love both! Field house will be a bit small in terms of dance floor and outside makes me nervous. I've also heard mixed reviews. 2nd floor seems easier but doesn't have the charm of the field house. Still undecided.
  • Sharon
    Curious September 2018 Ontario
    Sharon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

When I was researching venues, I actually really liked Berkeley Fieldhouse! They have a treehouse which is amazing. Unfortunately, our wedding is too big for the space.

Have you booked a tour of the facility for either venue?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Diana! Smiley heart Do you have pictures or more information on these two places? I'd love to help Smiley smile You can also check out these discussions to see what aspects were more decisive in helping other brides make their choice on their venue: The venue and catering. Check?

6 hidden costs you should ask your venue about

You can also reach out to these people in your area. I'm sure they'd love to help you!

Hana - My vendors in toronto

Reona - Vendor search in toronto/etobicoke!

Eartha - My vendors in toronto, on

What do you like about these two venues? What makes the choice between the two so difficult?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics