Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Frequent user August 2017 Saskatchewan

Couples getting married on 5/August/2017 in Saskatchewan

Amanda, on November 16, 2016 at 23:37 Posted in Saskatchewan 0 1
Hello fellow brides Smiley smile
My fiance and I are getting married AUG 5 2017 at Pike lake provincial park.. I am super excited to find my wedding partners !!

1 Comment

Latest activity by Amanda, on November 17, 2016 at 08:53
  • Amanda
    Frequent user August 2017 Saskatchewan
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Were kinda all over the place to be honest lol, but i know in time it will come together.. I need to get my ring bearer suits and their pillows, shoes etc... The flower girl dress and etc.. We've figured out our hall (paid), photogrqpher (my cousin), dj (a friend), officiant booked, have my dress (just need under garmets and shoes!), we need my flowers and a few more to add to center peices, to figure out liquor, our meal and night lunch, more music lol.. But it's coming together
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Amanda!! I'm so happy to read you! It's amazing! I hope you'll meet loads of wonderful brides like you in this community! Smiley smile You can also look up this discussion to see who else is getting married next August in other provinces Who is getting married in August 2017? It will be so much fun to talk about your wedding planning together? Smiley smile What step are you at?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics