Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rory
Frequent user August 2017 British Columbia

Couples getting married on 5/August/2017 in British Columbia

Rory, on November 22, 2016 at 13:56 Posted in British Columbia 0 2

Hello ladies, id love to pick your brains about wedding planning! I think August 5 will be beautiful , i did my research Smiley winking

2 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on January 9, 2017 at 12:08
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Katherine! Nice to meet you! Smiley heart Are you getting married on the same day as Rory? Where are you at in your planning? I'd love for you to meet more brides in the community, you should meet the others who are also getting married in August Smiley smile : Who is getting married in August 2017?

Did you already choose your dress? Smiley smile

• Katherine
    Newbie August 2017 British Columbia
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Rory, Congrats on the engagement and I am here when ever you need a ear or bounce an idea off of! I agree that August is a beautiful time for a wedding. Do you have your eye on a venue yet?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Rory, I'm so happy you're reaching out! It's going to be so much fun to talk about your plans in here! What have you booked so far? Smiley smile You can also check out these discussions to see who else is getting married at the same time and exchange ideas: Who is getting married in August 2017?

You'll see, we're all great people here and we love talking about our weddings! Smiley love In what venue will you celebrate your wedding?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics