Hi, june 3Rd bride here

4 Comments

Latest activity by Sylvie, on January 31, 2017 at 17:42
  • Sylvie
    Curious June 2017 Ontario
    Sylvie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Definitely not date twins. I agree. We picked the date 1yr from our engagement date.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Sylvie! I'm so glad you two can have your dates in common! I hope you'll be able to exchange tips and ideas Smiley smile Where are you at in your planning? Smiley smile

• Sylvie
    Curious June 2017 Ontario
    Sylvie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're getting married June 3rd as well. Got pretty much everything under control. Almost done the planning. Just need my flowers and finish my invites.
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Sara,

We aren't date twins- but you are getting married on the date I originally picked! (we switched to book the venue we really wanted). Welcome to the chat boards- please come join in on some of our brainstorming boards, and share your plans so far! Smiley ring

I hope to see you around and get to know you- I love hearing everyone's plans!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Sara!! Smiley heart June 3rd! Wouhou! You're getting married in the summer, you're going to have such a great time and I'm sure you'll be able to enjoy an amazing weather! How are things? Are you quite far along in the wedding planning? I thought you might like to have a look at this discussion to meet more people across Canada who are getting married in June next year: Who is getting married in June 2017? Smiley smile Let me know if I can help with anything! Always here for you dear! What step are you at in your preparations? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics