Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Patricia
Newbie June 2017 Ontario

Couples getting married on 25/June/2017 in Ontario

Patricia, on September 1, 2016 at 12:44 Posted in Ontario 0 1

Hey Smiley smile

I am Patricia but my friends and family call me Trish. My Fiance's name is Phill.

We were together just under a year before he proposed to me. We are both very simple people, how Phill proposed to me definately wasn't the top of the line, but it was the greatest for me, couldn't have asked for anything better, why, because that is just us - purely simple!.

Phill recently just got back from a Bachelor party from Iceland (That's right, I said Iceland) for almost a week with his soon to be BIL. When Phill got back home, he had a great time in Iceland but was happy to be home and back with our family, but he wasn't overly happy with his BIL's attitude during there time in Iceland. Few days of Phill being back, it was still bugging him, so I finially convinced him to make a supper date with his sister to tell her about it - Needless to say, the supper date didn't end to well, it ended up with Phill walking out. We than got back to my place and he was still reved up from our supper date with his sister, but eventually I got him to relax and calm down. He than noticed he forgot something at his place, so he went back to his place and came back to mine, we were than getting ready for bed and than it happened, he got down on one knee.

Afterwards, he than told me, he had the ring for a few weeks, but wasn't sure when would be the right time to get down on one knee, but after supper he just knew than, that this was the right time.

Phill proposed to me on Sunday June 12th 2016 at approximately 10PM, and on Wednesday August 17th 2016 (Must say this is a bitter sweet day, as this is the 3rd year of Phill's mom's passing), we made our wedding official, with the date of Sunday June 25th 2017, and than the wedding planning began - YAYYY!!

Hope we can connect and talk about our wedding's, as we all have something in common - our wedding date's!

Hope to hear from you!

LET THE PLANNING AND FUN BEGIN Smiley laugh

1 Comment

Latest activity by Alice & Daniel, on September 12, 2016 at 13:45
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Trish! Smiley heart

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you two! Looks like you're really there for one another and make each other really happy! Smiley love

I'm super excited to read your discussion in the community! It's a great idea to connect with other brides and grooms who are getting married on the same date as you! In the meantime, as more people start joining your discussion, I thought you should meet these other brides from Ontario.

Maddy also got engaged last June Just got engaged!!!!!

Glennis is getting married next month Looking for particular guest book

and Eartha is currently looking for ideas for her wedding next April Wedding decoration help!

Looking forward to read more of your ideas and posts in the community! I think you will also like these discussions:

Share your love story

How does he make your world more colourful?

We're going to have so much fun as you start planning you're wedding!! Smiley smile

Where are you at in your planning? Have you found a venue yet?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics