Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Eartha
Devoted April 2017 Ontario

Couples getting married on 23/April/2017 in Ontario

Eartha, on August 31, 2016 at 16:02 Posted in Ontario 0 4

To Those Of You Who Are Getting Married The Same Date.....

HOW FAR ALONG IN THE PLANNING ARE YOU??

Can we compare how far we are on the checklist so we know if we are missing anything?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on September 1, 2016 at 12:10
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jenn! Smiley heart Welcome to the community!

It's so amazing you already got to do so much! And you got engaged at the beginning of the summer? How did he propose? I'm sure it must have been really romantic. Smiley love

As for the invitations and flowers, have a look at our vendors, I'm sure they will find the perfect ones for your wedding.

Wedding Invitations

Wedding Flowers

I'm sure you will have a lot of fun shopping for dresses with your bridesmaids this month. Here are a few ideas to catch up with.

Bridesmaids Dresses. Same or Mismatched?

Bridesmaid Dresses. Short or Long?

5 workout ideas to do with your bridesmaids

I'm glad you two get to meet through this discussion and help each other! Smiley smile

Looking forward to read your posts in the community!

You already bought your dress too! I'm sure it's beautiful! How does it look like?

• Eartha
    Eartha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Color palette will be purple (lavender / lilac) with a hint of silver / grey Smiley laugh

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Eartha!

I'm really happy you created this discussion! It's such a great move for the all the brides and grooms who are getting married on the same day! Smiley gift

I just read you got engaged very recently! Congratulations!! That's amazing!! Smiley heart

Maddy, also from Toronto, recently got engaged as well!

Just got engaged!!!!!

While other brides and grooms start joining your discussion, catch up with these ideas.

Looking for particular guest book

What's on your wedding To-Do list this September?

Am I forgetting something?

How are you paying for your wedding?

Groom suit and style. Which one?

What is the colour palette you chose for your bridesmaids? I'm curious to know! Smiley smile

• Eartha
    Eartha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jenn,

Thanks for replying Smiley heart

I officially got engaged on Aug 10 2016, but my fiance and I have been talking about it since April 2016 so we've been doing some light planning.

You sound like you are on track with your planning.

I'm having trouble with finding someone to do the venue and ceremony decorations, do you have anyone that you can recommend or are your decorations being done by the venue?

With regards to bridesmaid dresses; I basically gave my bridesmaid the choice. Provided them with the site and the color range and just let them pick whatever they want Smiley smile

• J
    Newbie April 2017 Ontario
    Jenn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi!

I'm getting married April 23rd too. I don't know how long you've been engaged for, I started my planning pretty fast because I got engaged at the end of June and so I only had 10 months.

So far I have secured a wedding planner to be there on the day to keep things organized, I have booked my venue and my band as well as the photographer. I bought my dress last week too. I have started looking at invitations and my focus in September will be picking dresses for my bridesmaids, invitations and flowers/decor. These are the things I'm having the most trouble deciding on.

hope your planning is going well!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics