Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Valerie
Frequent user July 2017 Ontario

Couples getting married on 22/July/2017 in Ontario

Valerie, on November 17, 2016 at 20:37 Posted in Ontario 0 9
Omg, 283 couples getting married on 22 July 2017! Amazing! Congratulations to everyone! How it goes with your planning Smiley smile

9 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on January 10, 2017 at 08:50
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jenn! It will definitely all work out ! Smiley winking Where are you at in your planning yourself?

• Valerie
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sorry I fogot to the write in english.
    I understand how you feel, I feel the same way as you. Only 7 months before we marry and so much to do.
  • J
    Beginner July 2017 Ontario
    Jenn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I wish I could read French. Sorry.
  • Valerie
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Je te comprends comment tu te sent, je me sent la meme maniere que toi. Seulment 7 mois avant que nous marions et tant de chose à faire.

• J
    Beginner July 2017 Ontario
    Jenn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Is everyone almost done???? I feel like I've been putting it on the back burner and I have a huge list of to do's meh 199 days to go it'll all work out right? Smiley winking
  • Jknbhjbb
    Jknbhjbb ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Pretty, that will make for some nice photos.

We're doing our ceremony outdoors at Black Creek Pioneer Village and the reception is at a hall downtown.

• Valerie
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I will celebrate my wedding at the chruch in the village of Bourget after the reception is in the community center of the village and you Amanda/

• Jknbhjbb
    Jknbhjbb ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Smiley heart Smiley laugh July 22, 2017!!! Where are you hosting your wedding Valerie?

• Valerie
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes, I did get dress. In my planning I have advanced, all my invitation are printed next weekend i'll do my envelope with my girls Smiley smile I'm trying for all my invitation be ready for christmas, I want to give all the invitations to my guest and family in person and save in stamp.

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Valerie! Wow! 283 couples! That's a lot! I guess July is definitely one of the best months to celebrate your wedding in! Smiley winking Where are you at in your preparations Valerie? I'm so glad to hear from you! Smiley smile You can also see who else is getting married in July in these discussions: What are the flowers for July?

Who is getting married in July 2017?

That way you can all give ideas to each and see what everyone's up to! Smiley smile Did you already get your wedding dress?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics