Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Casey
Frequent user November 2018 Alberta

Couples getting married on 20/October/2018 in Alberta

Casey, on June 14, 2017 at 13:30 Posted in Alberta 0 1
My fiance proposed on his birthday last year and now we are finally ready to plan for our big day ❤We have been together for almost 7 years, we have 2 boys and want it to be intimate with close family and friends, we plan to do an Irish Hand fasting during the ceremony and have been thinking about doing a cocktail reception or buffet lunch since we are only inviting 50 people.

1 Comment

Latest activity by Casey, on June 17, 2017 at 12:09
  • Casey
    Frequent user November 2018 Alberta
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Honestly I've only just started looking lol I have a list of venues on a memo from golf clubs to community halls with some pricing, hoping to get all the info I need and then start crossing off places and go tour the final favorites in October to see how the atmosphere feels for pictures/what we envision for a rustic style intimate feeling. Thank you for the link and quizzes, they are quite fun 😁🤘
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Casey, So nice to meet you here. I love the idea. Do you already have in mind where you would do it? Wedding Venues Alberta. Here I share some discussions that could be interesting: What Wedding Cocktail Are You? - Cocktail hour... entertainment - Cocktail reception invitations. Let me know xxSmiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics