Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Newbie August 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married on 20/August/2021 in Ontario

Sheri, on November 12, 2016 at 03:05 Posted in Ontario 0 2
Hi nice to meet you, I'm Sheri and apparently we're getting married on the same day.

2 Comments

Latest activity by April, on December 27, 2020 at 08:44
  • April
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sorry I messed up all the dates. I meant to inquire about Friday August 20, 2021 obviously!
  • April
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi - my fiancé and I are looking to have our wedding reception on this day (Friday August 20, 2020) but we are having some trouble finding a venue in downtown Toronto given it’s a Friday and all weddings from 2019 have been pushed to 2020). Is anyone selling their wedding contract/deposit to their venue because they already got married or for other reasons?
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Sheri, nice to meet you too! Smiley heart I'm so glad you're starting this discussion! I hope you will meet lots of wonderful people like you in here! If you want, you can also join these discussions to see who else is getting married in the same month as you and has the same tastes:

Who is getting married in August 2017?

10 ideas for a wedding in black and gold

It's so great to be able to exchange ideas in here! Smiley catface I'm sure you'll have lots of fun planning your vows renewal! It's so much fun that you're doing this! You should totally start a thread about it! Smiley smile What have you started planning? Have you started making inspirations boards?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics