Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Simone
Master August 2017 Manitoba

Couples getting married on 19/August/2017 in Manitoba

Simone, on September 23, 2016 at 17:35 Posted in Manitoba 0 3
Good day everyone, my name is Simone and I will be getting married on August 19, 2017 I wanted to extend a congratulations to you all and hope that everyone has the best day for their wedding . All the best in your wedding planning Smiley smileSmiley ring Cheers.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Simone, on September 30, 2016 at 06:01
  • Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Planning is going well and I'm just working on thoughts of the videographer. The fees months will be interesting as I will studying for a management course that start tomorrow online and finishes at the end of March next year.
  • Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Emilie,I thought replied to this discussion. My apologies for the lateness of this response. Last weekend, our wedding cake tasting was great. We met the owner who gave us samples of three different flavours of cupcakes, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. For icing, French vanilla, strawberry, Maple and peanut butter. All the samples were delicious and perfect. She helped us create our cake and we just have to choose an official flavour and icing for cake. The only dessert we will be having is the New York Style Cheesecake and guest get to choose their favorited flavour. Smiley smile
  • Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Emilie, I'm glad as well ad I would like to connect with this group as well and help and encourage others. Wedding planning so far is good. We went to another cake tasting and we are happy with booking this company. The owner gave my fiancé and I ideas for our cake and brainstormed to design it. I do prefer for cakes, chocolate, lemon and strawberry flavour. We will have New York style cheesecake as a desert for our guest and they get to choose the flavour for their sauce to be added to their cake. I will check out the link as well. Smiley smile
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Simone Smiley heart

I'm very happy you started this discussion! It's such a great for all of you to connect and help each other in your preparations Smiley smile

How is your planning going? Did you go cake tasting this weekend? Which cakes did you prefer?

Since you also like dessert like I do, I thought you might also like this discussion I made Smiley winking

Which desserts would you have on your dessert table?

Will you have more than one dessert option?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics