Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kristie
Beginner June 2017 Ontario

Couples getting married on 17/June/2017 in Ontario

Kristie, on January 2, 2017 at 13:07 Posted in Ontario 0 2
Looking for a unique wedding style . I love anything that sparkles, glitter, flowers, and candles

2 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on January 10, 2017 at 08:36
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kristie ! Smiley heart That's amazing ! Maria says hi Smiley smile I might have a few ideas for you! You should check out Simone's idea for her wedding social (that's what it's called in Manitoba):

Wedding social prizes part one!

Wedding socials - tickets

You could get in touch to know more about the time of games she's having! They're a lot of fun! You can also take a look at these wedding games for inspiration:

Fun Games for your Wedding Reception

What did you have in mind so far for your stag and doe? Do you know where you'll celebrate and how many tickets you'd like to sell? Smiley smile

• Kristie
    Beginner June 2017 Ontario
    Kristie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Maria!
    Thank you for the message. They are starting to come along. We are thinking of doing a stag and doe in a few months. Any suggestions with something like that?
  • María
    Featured Valle del Cauca
    María ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kristie, welcome to the Community!! I'm so glad you're reaching out!! You'll see we're going to have so much fun during your wedding preparations!! Smiley smile

I love the idea of having sparkles and glitter for wedding decor, you need to see these ideas Smiley winking

Enchanting Table Decors for Summer

Summer Ceremony Decors with Flowers

Useful wedding items for hot summer

Sparkles, rice or bubbles?

Also you should check this articule that will help you find the perfect decor for your big day:

Choosing Your Wedding Decor

How are you doing with the wedding preparations? Smiley ring

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics