Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kaitlyn
Newbie June 2018 Ontario

Couples getting married on 16/June/2018 in Ontario

Kaitlyn, on September 23, 2016 at 11:23 Posted in Ontario 0 16

Hello everyone June wedding Smiley tongue Wow didn't realize so many on this day, but I guess it is expected as it is June

16 Comments

Latest activity by Margaret, on June 1, 2018 at 12:13
  • Margaret
    Beginner June 2018 Ontario
    Margaret ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

June wedding as well...Queenston Heights, Niagara Falls, ON. just decided 2 weeks ago. I'm surprised at how I've kept so much of the cost and running around by doing it outside.

• Linda
    Newbie June 2018 Ontario
    Linda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes crazy!! Seems to be very popular!! We booked back in November 2016!
  • Bonnie
    Beginner June 2019 Ontario
    Bonnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm doing a backyard wedding on this day! Full service catered at my parents house. I'm trying to stay away from it being too country rustic and more garden elegant!! Congrats ladies!
  • T
    Beginner June 2018 Ontario
    Tamara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Also so excited for our day Smiley love Head start on planning is the only way to go....got most of my key things booked....I think.....hoping to distract myself a little away from planning w some gardening and sunshine then hit it hard again in the fall !
  • Nakita
    Curious June 2018 Ontario
    Nakita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm getting married this day!! I got engaged in April so I wanted to get a jump start on the planning!
  • L
    Newbie October 2018 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just got engaged last month!! But I feel like I won't be able to book a venue for June 16th 2018 without most of them already being being booked up Smiley sad I just thought it would be a perfect date due to the fact that my now fiance and I started dating June 16 almost 7 years ago!
  • Jessica
    Frequent user June 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    They definately are... thanks you to Smiley smile
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They're very different haha! Club Roma is really pretty! Have fun Smiley smile

• Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I wanted to take a look at that venue but hubby didn't like it to much in pictures... I loved it. We choose club roma out in st Catherine's Smiley smile Have fun planning your wedding there !!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're booked the Spice Factory in downtown Hamilton as our venue Smiley star Where are you doing yours?

• Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's amazing !! Congrats girl. Where abouts in Hamilton!? We're from there as well
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yay! I'm also getting married this day. We booked our venue last week. I kinda like the 16th day of the 6th month to get married. We're in Hamilton.

• Kelsey
    Newbie June 2018 Ontario
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm gett married this day too Smiley smile cannot wait! Congrats to you all and I hope your day is amazing
  • Rina
    Newbie June 2019 Ontario
    Rina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

its not a firm date yet, we are trying to figure out what works best as we will have two receptions, one in TO, and one in Greece. we started our guest list to determine size of venue Smiley smile

You?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Rina! Welcome to the community! Smiley heart Are you getting married on the same date too? Where are you at in your preparations? Smiley smile

• Rina
    Newbie June 2019 Ontario
    Rina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Smiley ring Great date
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kaitlyn Smiley heart Welcome to the community!

I'm so happy you created this discussion! That's so sweet! I hope you guys will be able to connect and help each other in your planning!

While more people join your discussion, you can have a look at these to see who else is getting married in 2018 Smiley smile

Who is getting married in 2018?

I also thought you might like these ideas for your wedding in the summer. Smiley gift

Summer Ceremony Decors with Flowers

Enchanting Table Decors for Summer

I see that you're getting married in the countryside. What style are you going for? More chic or rustic?

Where are you at in your wedding preparations?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics