Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Newbie May 2018 Ontario

Couples getting married on 12/May/2018 in Ontario

Amanda, on February 19, 2017 at 20:30 Posted in Ontario 0 3
My name is Amanda. My fiancé Marcos proposed on Valentines Day. We've been together a year and a half. In that short time, we battled and overcame a spinal surgery, a horrific car accident and most recently, cancer. Now that we have all that bad juju behind us, we're ready to live happily ever after. We are from Grand Valley Ontario and are getting married in Orangeville

Couples getting married on 12/May/2018 in Ontario 1

3 Comments

Latest activity by Lisa, on February 21, 2017 at 06:57
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ahhh I love Monora Park! My friend got married there!!! Lovely spot. Honestly, my colours keep changing all the time in my head. Smiley smile But for now haha My bouquets will have real springy colours, like pinks, corals, cremes, etc. My Centrepieces will have more muted tones of the above like creme, light pink, pale orange. FYI not sure if you are getting a florist but when my sister in law and brother got married they got their flowers at the Orangeville Sobeys and saved quite a bit of money. Granted that was 10 years ago but you might want to check it out! Do you still bring outside catering or does Monora have their own caterer now?
  • Amanda
    Newbie May 2018 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Lisa. Congratulations to you also. I'm so excited. We are getting married at Monora Park. We're doing a blush and slate blue color palette. What are your colors?
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Amanda! That's amazing! Smiley heart Congrats on your engagement!! Where did he propose? Did you expect any of it? Smiley love You two look so cute in this picture! Very elegant! Was that the night of your proposal?

You can join the other new brides-to-be in these discussions: Brides of 2018! Show us your ring!

How did he propose?

Your love story in 10 questions

What do you have in mind for your wedding? Big or intimate?

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations Amanda! I grew up in Orangeville! I know the area well. Where is your venue? I'm getting married in Oakville, May 20 2018. It's amazing that the 2 of you overcome so much! Very inspirational! Glad to hear it's onward and upward!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics