Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chelsea
Master August 2017 Ontario

Couples getting married on 12/August/2017 in Ontario

Chelsea, on October 31, 2016 at 16:30 Posted in Ontario 0 13

Hey guys! Just wanted to give a shout out to all those getting married on the same day as I am! My name is Chelsea and I live in Peterborough Ontario! I would love to hear wedding plans and see the different projects you have happening for your special day! Smiley smile Also I would love to share idea's I have and maybe get inspiration from others as well! Look forward to hearing from everyone!

13 Comments

Latest activity by Chelsea, on December 2, 2016 at 10:13
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awh your so sweet Em! Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Dayna, don't worry, everyone goes at a different pace when it comes to planning Smiley winking Welcome to the communitu dear! I can't wait to hear more about your wedding! Smiley heart What venue did you book? What dresses have you been looking at?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jenn, welcome to the community! Smiley heart I'm glad you met Chelsea and Natasha, they're both fantastic! Let us know if there's anything we can help with Smiley smile How's your planning going now? Were you able to take some time to look at dresses? We're always here for tips and advice, juts let us know!

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Dayna! I have my dress and it just got picked up today from the store! I just need to get it hemmed at the front and then a bustle added on but I am waiting to do that!

• Dayna
    Newbie August 2017 Ontario
    Dayna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey! I am also getting married on August 12, 2017! I so far have only booked the venues for the wedding, which are the Hilton zen garden and crystal fountain in Markham. Did you guys already get your dresses yet? I never realized how behind i was in planning until I read this thread!

Dayna

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Welcome Jennifer and congrats on your engagement ! I totally understand where you are comming from with the being busy and trying to plan a wedding I also have a young son ... it can be a challenege !
  • Jenn
    Jenn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks so much!!!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well if you need any help with anything just let me know! The community is a great place to get help!

• Jenn
    Jenn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Just wanted to add that all I have booked so far is the venue. I work full time and two young daughters... I'm having a hard time finding time to plan this wedding!
  • Jenn
    Jenn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm getting married August 12, 2017 at Cherry Downs Golf Course in north Pickering !!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's exciting! I to have most of it planned, now just small things! And I agree, time is flying by!

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Chelsea,

I too am getting Married August 12,2017 in Denfield Ont, just outside of London, Ont ... I have most of my wedding planned... now its just on to working on all my little diy details over the winter months... I cannot believe how fast time is just flying by!

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Right now I have a lot of it planned so I am taking a bit of a break right now from the planning!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Chelsea!! I'm so happy you're starting this discussion! Smiley heart It's so much fun to share ideas and meet people who are getting married at the same time as you!! While more people join your discussion, you can also take a look at these to see who else is getting married next summer Smiley smile

Brides getting married in Summer 2017

10 Summer Makeup Styles

Enchanting Table Decors for Summer

What step are you at in your planning? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics