Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Candice
Newbie August 2020 Ontario

Country theme

Candice, on May 14, 2018 at 10:29 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
Hello there all,
I am planning on getting married to my best friend in the fall about 2 years from now. We would love to be married outdoors preferably next to a willow tree but I need some inspiration and fast if I'm going to get started planning this thing aha. Please feel free to share your experiences or wedding dreams! And thank you in advance!!!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on May 15, 2018 at 09:37
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Candice! Have you booked a wedding venue yet? That’s the first thing you should do!! I’d start looking for a venue that fits your vision and then keep booking the rest of your wedding vendors. A lot of the decor choices can be made further down the road!
  • A
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Here's photos of a few things we have for our wedding....boutiners I made, groom/best man vests in Camo they will wear with white shirt, jeans and cowboy boots, my camo garter set, large initial that guests will sign instead of a book (will hang on our wall aftwrwards)

Country theme 1

Country theme 2

Country theme 3

Country theme 4
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're doing our wedding outdoors at an art gallery, then doing our reception at a nearby hall.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScqNI8eji5ptHu4LPxdHv

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are also having a country wedding next summer. We're getting married in the most perfect barn for us!
    I don't have much advice on where you'll find a venue with a willow tree as that is very specific. I'd suggest looking at venues that have lots of greenery and garden because that will give you a better chance at finding a willow tree.
  • A
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are having a church wedding and indoor reception WITH camo, country theme!
    Here's some pictures of stuff we have so far, I will add more as we go, wedding is in October

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics