Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Newbie March 2018 British Columbia

Cost of bouquet?

Sandra, on May 23, 2017 at 12:19 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 10
Hello ladies!I am detailing my budget for my wedding in 2018 and I have NO IDEA how much a bouquet is?
I need a bouquet for myself and my 5 bridesmaids plus the 5 boutiniers for the groom and groomsmen and I want one for my dad Smiley smile
It can all adds quickly as you know!!!!

10 Comments

Latest activity by Laura, on May 24, 2017 at 13:38
  • Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It all depends on what you want to spend. Some of the vendors I contacted had a minimum of $2500. That didn't work for me since I have a small wedding and only need bride's bouquet, 2 bridesmaids, 4 boutonnieres for groom, 2 groomsmen and my father, corsages for the mothers and my grandmother as well as low table arrangements. If you had a bigger wedding and needed ceremony flowers as well as reception flowers for more tables then 2500 might have been very reasonable. I am hoping to keep it in the **** range which is still not really modest but flowers will be the primary decoration and the only colour at the wedding. I could do all the flowers myself with my MOH to save money but I don't have the time to commit to it.

• Laura
    Frequent user October 2017 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I hear ya! I asked my friends how much they spent and when I heard the amounts I was like, NOPE! I don't like most flowers (mostly due to allergies), so I knew from early on that I would go with fake flowers. I found pre-made bouquets at Michaels with cream coloured and burlap roses and they were buy 1 get 1 free - worked out to $28 for the 4 that I needed. I've also now found purple accent flowers at dollar stores that I have added in to brighten the bouquets up. I've shown them to several people and they didn't know they were fake. I'm really happy with them and I like that I can now keep my bouquet forever!

• Jen
    Frequent user April 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My maid of honour and i are making the bouquets and boutonniers. I started with some bouquets from the dollar store and have picked up different fowers when i see them. It is so much cheaper. We r have artificial flowers bc u can have them forever.
  • Tiffany
    Devoted September 2018 Quebec
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sorry, forgot the most important part. I've seen them on etsy.
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can also check out Costco... They have bridal bouquet packages... Our flower budget is $600
  • Tanis
    Beginner August 2017 British Columbia
    Tanis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I Made my bouquet flowers cause i couldn't fathom spending that much on my bouquets. i made them out of coffee filters and other than the weight of them you cannot tell they are fake. look up martha stuart coffee filter flowers. they are roses.

• S
    Sandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks Chelsea Smiley smile
  • S
    Sandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks Tiffany. Where have you seen these sets?
  • Tiffany
    Devoted September 2018 Quebec
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Or if you are looking for cheaper options and don't care if they're real flowers or not, I've seen nice looking bouquet sets (17 pieces) for $350.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Where I am going for my bouquets, the bridal bouquet is $150, for each of the bridesmaids bouquets, they are $75 each, and for boutonnieres, they cost $15 each.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics