Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie April 2021 Alberta

Corsages and Boutonnieres

Katelyn, on January 31, 2021 at 23:10 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 8
Looking for some insight.

When it comes to boutonnier and corsages, who gets one? (Outside of wedding party). I have my Dad, step-dad and future FIL, and my Mom, step-mom and future MIL.
My mom is getting a pin corsage and my dad a boutonnier , I'm assuming I do one for MIL/FIL but what about step parents?? Help!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Kimberly, on February 4, 2021 at 10:10
  • Kimberly
    Curious November 2021 Manitoba
    Kimberly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We arent doing boutonnières for the groom or groomsmen. The only people getting boutonnières are my dad and the grooms dad.

Corsages are only for my mom and the grooms mom.
    We arent extending boutonnières or corsages to anyone else in the families to help slim down the budget.
  • M
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think any kind of parent, whether biological, step-parent and even grandparents should get a corsage/boutonniere. Unfortunately leaving them out could end up being worse, so I think its best to just give it to all. I will be doing that when I get married.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For us, boutonnieres for my sister's brother, her brother, and her father. Corsages for my mom and sister, her mom and sister, and her sister in law. Basically anyone who is in a direct line relationship to you and their married SOs.

• Olivia
    Frequent user October 2021 Ontario
    Olivia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re doing boutonnieres for my fiancé, his groomsmen, our dads and his grandpa. We’re doing corsages for our moms, my step mom and his grandma!
  • Christine
    Curious April 2022 Ontario
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're doing corsages for both mothers, and boutinieres for my father (his has passed), my brother (only sibling between the two of us), and a family friend who has been like a father to my FH.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance's parents have both re-married and we will be giving the step parents corsages and boutonnieres. As well as both sets of grandparents.

• Arexy
    Devoted October 2020 Ontario
    Arexy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Step parents is tricky... it depends on how close you are.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would so for parents, step parents and grandparents myself. Especially if step parents have been in your life for many years.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics