Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leah
VIP April 2019 British Columbia

Coordinators - first meeting complete!

Leah, on March 9, 2018 at 13:10 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 3
We met with our first coordinator yesterday.

We’re evaluating about 4 people for day of coordination.

After speaking with them last month, I wanted to get a chance to meet them face to face to ensure that we vibe well.

Two are in Victoria. One is in Vancouver, and the other happened to be in Toronto (where we’re based) so we met with her at a local coffee shop.

We’ll meet the other 3 next month when we’re in yyj and yvr.

I won’t get too much into the details, but I think the meeting went well. I’m particularly excited bc it kind of really kicked off the planning process, outside of just the research that I’ve been doing. It made the experience a bit more real.

*insert Kermit excitement gif here*

3 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on March 14, 2018 at 15:50
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yay!! It's such a good feeling when you talk to a vendor and you vibe well and are on the same page!!

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Great idea!
    If budget allowed I’d have a full on planner, but it’s already a 3-Day/weekend celebration so I don’t think it’s in the cards.

• Renee
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Renee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Awesome! I have a planner for the full thing and she's AMAZING! She has been such a huge help. See of any of them offer partial where you can reach out should you have questions during the planning. It's so much easier when you have the help of a pro. And think of the pressure that will be taken off of you day of!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics