Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Anastasia
Beginner September 2018 Ontario

Co Moh?

Anastasia, on December 31, 2017 at 08:27 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 2
The MOH for my wedding my wedding is living in a different country so I wanted to have a co-MOH to help me with all the planning she isn't able to do; splitting the MOH duties in half in a way.

My problem is that I think co-MOH sounds like they've been slighted. Is there something else I should call it or a way I should ask that would make it seem less that way or am I just being paranoid?

2 Comments

Latest activity by Ellen, on December 31, 2017 at 11:46
  • Ellen
    Curious October 2019 Ontario
    Ellen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I called mine co-maid of honors, and just explained my reasoning behind it. I love them both very much and I can't imagine my day without both of them being in such an important role. Most people will completely understand if you explain your reasoning for it.

• Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My MOH lives 8 hrs away and is in her last year a uni so there is no way she can help me plan. I was considering a co MOH but then realized I don't need their help to plan. I have other bridesmaids that are helping with different things, family helping and then the most important person, my FH. So majority of the planning is me and him, which is what I prefer. But to your question, I think you may be thinking too much about it and what they will think. I mean I personally wouldn't think that if someone asked me to be a co MOH and if understand if I was the original. Either way I wish you the best of luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics