Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Newbie September 2019 Ontario

Chateau le jardins

Shoynear, on May 12, 2018 at 11:01 Posted in Ontario 0 6
Hello has anyone held an event at Chateau le jardins in Vaughn ON. I'm looking for feedback about their fodi, sound and lighting. Any help would be appreciated.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on May 15, 2018 at 11:52
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We booked with The Terrance Smiley smile I can't begin to tell you how much time I dedicated into researching venues in Vaughan. I have spreadsheets dedicated to comparing about 25 venues lol.

• S
    Newbie September 2019 Ontario
    Shoynear ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for all the feedback everyone.

Bianca which venue did you end up booking with instead?
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I met with Eugene who was great. The menu looked great, the room and lobby were also very nice. My only complaints were that the bridal suit looked small, the men's washroom is upstairs (right next to the bridal suit), and there's not an option to have a ceremony there as well (or so Eugene told us).

We ultimately went with another venue in Vaughan that suited our needs a little better (and had our preferred date, which Chateau Le Jardin didn't).

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Shoynear! Have you looked at their page on WeddingWire.ca? They have 33 reviews from past couples I'd definitely read through, and pictures from 4 real weddings!

Reviews for Chateau Le Jardin

Real Weddings at Chateau Le Jardin

• J
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    JuneBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    All I know is when my high school graduation ceremony was there my Godmother (who is a wedding planner) told me how much she disliked that place. She went on to tell me she has talked her clients out of wanting to book there, but she never explained why.
  • Emily
    Devoted November 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey! I went there for a prom about 5 years ago. There was a 30 minute slide show (way too much, I know lol) that the students put on and they served dinner when it started and took the food away before anyone had the chance to eat it. The food that I did eat wasn't amazing.

However, I do think they gave sub-par service and food because we were a bunch of teenagers. I'm sure they would step things up for patrons who actually have money :p

If you're in Vaughan, check out the Kortright Centre. That's where we're having ours, and they have been amazing to work with so far. But it's more rustic (like wood beams and fairy lights), so if Le Jardin is more your style you may not like it. But check it out Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics