Skip to main content
Brittany
Newbie September 2022 Ontario

Change rsvp Questions

Brittany, on March 29, 2022 at 19:57 Posted in Tech support 0 3
Saved

I am hoping to have guests RSVP through our wedding website. I tested it and saw that it will ask guests what their meal choice is. The default options don't align with what we're going to be offering and I don't want to be misleading. (I would rather ask about dietary restrictions in our case). I also need to ask guests where they think will be staying, because I'm managing bookings for guests staying on site at our venue.

Is there a way I can customize the form?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Liberty, on March 30, 2022 at 00:32
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    I also agree with this! One of my guests said she loved the questions on our withjoy website!
  • Carmel
    Featured December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    This is one of the many reasons we didn't use weddingwire but used WithJoy. The RSVP customization is amazing (if it's not too late for you to switch).
  • Kate-Lynn
    Frequent user October 2022 Ontario
    Kate-Lynn ·
    • Dispute
    There is a way to customize it. Go to your guest list online. Choose the wedding. Then click on settings. It will ask about the menu and you can change it there. I haven’t figured out how to ask guests more questions then the menu. I put right in the blurb about RSVPing to send us a message answering our question. (If anyone had food restrictions, if they are bringing their kids). So far it has worked.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics