Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brittany
Newbie September 2022 Ontario

Change rsvp Questions

Brittany, on March 29, 2022 at 19:57 Posted in Tech support 0 3

I am hoping to have guests RSVP through our wedding website. I tested it and saw that it will ask guests what their meal choice is. The default options don't align with what we're going to be offering and I don't want to be misleading. (I would rather ask about dietary restrictions in our case). I also need to ask guests where they think will be staying, because I'm managing bookings for guests staying on site at our venue.

Is there a way I can customize the form?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Liberty, on March 30, 2022 at 00:32
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I also agree with this! One of my guests said she loved the questions on our withjoy website!
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is one of the many reasons we didn't use weddingwire but used WithJoy. The RSVP customization is amazing (if it's not too late for you to switch).
  • Kate-Lynn
    Frequent user October 2022 Manitoba
    Kate-Lynn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    There is a way to customize it. Go to your guest list online. Choose the wedding. Then click on settings. It will ask about the menu and you can change it there. I haven’t figured out how to ask guests more questions then the menu. I put right in the blurb about RSVPing to send us a message answering our question. (If anyone had food restrictions, if they are bringing their kids). So far it has worked.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics