Skip to main content
Jessica
Super March 2018 Ontario

Change Order of Guests

Jessica, on February 18, 2018 at 19:35 Posted in Tech support 0 8
Saved

I'm trying to organize my tables by list instead of chart. Is there a way to alphabetize or put them in an order? They seem to just randomly be placed in no particular order.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Victoria, on July 12, 2018 at 13:11
  • V
    Newbie August 2018 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute

What is everyone doing to have an alphabetical list ( or however you want the names per table)? Its making me pull my hair out!

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Thanks Emma! At least I know, I'm not missing a button anywhere. Thanks for checking on it.

• E
    Newbie April 2018 Manitoba
    Emma ·
    • Dispute

Talked to tech support today - not possible to rearrange guests Smiley sad

Here's their message:

Thanks for reaching out!

The List view of the table planner can't be edited in regards to name order – I'm very sorry about that! I'll be sure to pass this feedback along to our team, though. It would be super helpful to be able to rearrange those guest names!

• Christina
    Frequent user August 2023 Ontario
    Christina ·
    • Dispute
    I'm not sure if your using the app for this but you could always do it on excel and it can arrange it in alphabetical
  • E
    Newbie April 2018 Manitoba
    Emma ·
    • Dispute

Trying to do the same thing! I can't figure out how to rearrange the list version either

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Ohhhhh the tools from WW. I wish I was at that part of my planning so I could help you 🙁
  • Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

I've placed all my guests at their respective tables using the Table Planner. However, when I change it to the "List"option, they aren't placed in any particular order. I'd like them to be placed beside the person I sat them with or at least in alphabetical order. I can do it myself, but just trying to save time.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    Could you provide more detail to what you need help with. Are you trying to organize a seating chart for your guests?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics