Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alexa
Devoted July 2018 Alberta

Centerpieces

Alexa, on October 16, 2017 at 00:30 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 15

Hello! Does anyone have ideas for floral centerpieces preferably for fushia pink/light pink and aqua blue wedding theme. I am trying to look for aqua blue vase to put light pink and fushia pink flowers in them. Wondering if anyone else has any ideas on floral centerpiece.

15 Comments

Latest activity by Alexa, on October 21, 2017 at 12:33
  • Alexa
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank for the advice! I think I will go with spraying mason jars aqua blue and than put lace around jar with blue ribbon to make it more elegant Smiley smile

• Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Spaghetti jars work too! And they're repurposed, which I'm big on. I did that with my candle holders. Here's a picture:

Centerpieces 1

• JENNIFER
    Frequent user December 2017 Ontario
    JENNIFER ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I was going to suggest spray paint as well. Instead of buying mason jars we just saved spaghetti jars then I spray painted rose gold the added rose gold glitter to the bottom then sealed the glitter with clear spray paint. They look great.
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

An inexpensive alternative is to buy aqua blue spray paint and spray jars or dollar store vases. You could also spray them fushia and put aqua and pink flowers in them. Don't forget a little baby's breath or greenery for each arrangement.

• Sydney
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Sydney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out www.afloral.com

You can look at all their vases by colour, and they have some really nice ones! Prices are really decent (they are in USD though!)

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I would also check out Michael's. They have sales all the time and coupons as well.

• Ashley
    Frequent user September 2018 Quebec
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'd go with this look the and you can always add other details to your table to make it look enhanting like this place setting is beauty in yhe beast inspired and asides from flowers I also have disney centerpieces for each table that i got at hallmark

Centerpieces 2

Centerpieces 3
  • Alexa
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was searching this morning and thinking of doing theses flowers with this silver goblet and then have pearls come down the sides. Just not sure it it looks too "plain" and if I should add a darker pink to make centerpiece "pop"

Vase Centerpieces 4

Flowers Centerpieces 5

• Alexa
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I was thinking of doing that however, my sister says it will look more shabby chic theme when my wedding theme is enchanted/fairytale

• Alexa
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have just expensive, was thinking of doing mason jars and tinting them blue but my sister says it would go with enchanted/fairytale theme

• Alexa
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My table linens are turquoise organza table overlay and blush pink napkins , with silver chargers.

• Ashleigh
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Ashleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    What colour are the table linens? I usually recommend not getting carried away with colour in the centerpieces, because if you want your guests to enjoy them afterwards neutral will go with any room. Something to keep in mind!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you tried looking on Amazon? You could have glass vases, pink flowers and aqua blue ribbon with bow around the vase.

• Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can do a google search on “wedding centre pieces” and your colours. There are tons of pictures that come up with all sorts of ideas. Same thing on Pinterest.
  • Ashley
    Frequent user September 2018 Quebec
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would simply paint a mason jar the color you want and put your centerpiece flowers in that with some burlap, lace or ribbon around the jar

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics