Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lindsay
Curious June 2019 Ontario

Cant decide what to do for our honeymoon

Lindsay, on March 28, 2019 at 22:52 Posted in Honeymoon 0 5
We are getting married June 22. We cant decide what to do for our honey moon. Just look at like a 4 day trip within Ontario that is fairly reasonably priced!
Anyone have any good recommendations?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Kim, on March 31, 2019 at 17:14
  • K
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Prince edward county is really nice
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Depends what you like doing and how far you want to travel. Niagara Falls, Toronto, Ottawa. For more “quaint” towns, there’s Elora or St. Jacobs, although those would be good day trips, not for the whole time I don’t think. Around any of the Great Lakes. Georgian Bay is really pretty!
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For my FH's birthday this past year we went up Alexandria Bay in New York. We went across at Gananoque but you can also stay in Gananoque. We did a tour of the 1000 Islands which included a tour of Boldt Castle and Singer Castle. It was beautiful and just the right amount of relaxing but some activity. For 3 nights of hotel rooms (which we splurged on a bit), food (only one breakfast included), and the tours it totaled just under $1000. You can message me for more detail if you want but I really recommend this!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It all depends what you really want to do, Tobermory/the Bruce Peninsula is a great hidden gem in Ontario if your into outdoorsy-ness.

If your looking for a more luxury experience, I think Niagara Falls is the spot to go!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you guys are big into camping and being outdoors you could go to a park up north. They are super beautiful during the summer.

Niagara on the Lake / Niagara Falls is also nice if you want to do some touristy stuff. You have a ton of wineries and nice hotels/ spas in the area.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics