Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Newbie August 2019 Alberta

Candy bar

Alyssa, on April 21, 2018 at 16:28 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
Looking to do a candy bar as the wedding favor. Wedding has about 140 people. Does anyone know how much approx the candy would cost?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on April 29, 2018 at 18:24
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bulk barn for large variety and selection to choose from the store. If your looking to put a particular colour that is.
  • Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So, for cost, I compared Costco, The Bulk Barn, two online stores that deliver to Canada and Canadian Wholesalers club. By FAR, the cheapest (by 30-50% depending on the candy type!) was Canadian Wholesalers. Bulk Barn and online were the most expensive.

I am doing a candy buffet for 200 people. They say minimum 0.5 lbs of candy per person (which isn't nearly as much as it sounds!). Some will take more, some will take less, but it's a good average. So I need about 100 lbs. For that, from Canadian Wholesalers, I was looking at about 375$

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes I agree it all depends on what candy you are getting. I'd honestly go to bulk barn or somewhere and ask someone who works there.
  • A
    Newbie August 2019 Alberta
    Alyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That’s what i was thinking
  • Sh'vaun
    Newbie October 2020 Alberta
    Sh'vaun ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It depends on what kind of candy you’re getting. Plus, the way you’re storing the candy (glass jars and so on). You’re probably going to be spending somewhere between 200-400 (for good candy and storage)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics