Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bridget
Curious August 2018 Alberta

Can anyone recommend Bridal shops in the Edmonton area?

Bridget, on April 2, 2018 at 00:37 Posted in Alberta 0 7

Hello!

Can anyone recommend good bridal shops in the Edmonton area where dresses can be purchased for great value and quality? Are there any dress shops that sell dresses made in Canada?

Thanks ladies!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Amber, on April 17, 2018 at 00:53
  • Amber
    Devoted September 2018 Alberta
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I second Your wedding place in Red Deer. The girls are great and they have a ton of dresses. I wanted to get my dress from there but it just didn't happen.

I got mine from the bridal Boutique in Edmonton. The girls were amazing and soo helpful! Recommend checking them out.

I also went to Bridal Debut in Sherwood Park. My second choice dress was there. Also a great experience and highly recommended.

Elite bridal in Lacombe is where I got my bridesmaid dresses, also another excellent shop!

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just bought my dress at The Wedding Place in Red Deer - the ladies there were fantastic, they had plenty of styles and sizes to try on, and they had lots of bridesmaids and flower girl dresses too.

In Edmonton proper, I would highly highly recommend Bridal Elegance by Sandy for the brides dress. The ladies there were absolutely stellar - if I hadn't bought my dress at the sample sale this weekend, I would have bought from this store.

• Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I found my dress at the bridal boutique. Just picked it up today! Very lovely shop. Not sure if they sell any dresses made in Canada or not but it’s a great shop! My consultant was Ariel and she is awesome. Smiley smile
  • Sarah
    Frequent user December 2018 Alberta
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I went to David's Bridal First and I didn't really find anything there that I like that was in my price point. My price point was under $1,000 though. The bridal house is where I ended up getting my dress they have an amazing selection there the the ladies there's amazing they're so much fun.
  • Bridget
    Curious August 2018 Alberta
    Bridget ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you ladies!

Has anyone had any luck with David's Bridal?

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I second Bridal Boutique! I had an amazing experience there! I know Maison Bridal had a Canadian designer, I don't remember who it is though. They are the sister shop to Bridal House so I would check out there too as it is bigger and should have the same designers.

I also went to ABC Bridal (they have a different name now) for bridesmaid dresses. They do have a decent selection of bridal gowns (although Bridal Boutique and Bridal House had more I would say).

Bridal House they let you go around and indicate the dresses you wanted to try on. Bridal Boutique I showed pictures of what I was looking for and she pulled off dresses for me.

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got mine from white and Ivory (bridal boutique now) and absolutely love it! They are by Holland Plaza (I wouldn't recommend them for alterations just because of pricing). Bridal House is excellent as well, we got my bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dress there and my matron of honour got her wedding dress there! As for Canadian made dresses, it all depends on the designer. You can request that when you go into the store from your consultant.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics